Flinders Research NewsGoodbye Inspiring Research…. Hello ResearchLink
Thank you for your support and readership of Inspiring Research. Today is the last issue of Inspiring Research as we transfer to our new platform, ResearchLink.
ResearchLink is now live and accessible via your OKTA dashboard.
ResearchLink aims to elevate, activate and communicate research opportunities, and as such it is continuously updated with research-focussed opportunities and news.
Key features of ResearchLink include:
- Strong filtering functions. Once you "customise preferences" in ResearchLink they are saved so that articles of personal interest and relevance to you are displayed in "My Feed" each time you access the platform.
- A powerful keyword search allows articles to be quickly retrieved.
- A calendar, plus countdown features on each article, flag key dates to access, action and realise opportunity.
- All partners in research support across Flinders’ research ecosystem can use this platform to communicate research-specific opportunities and information. In doing so, Flinders’ research community can confidently use ResearchLink as the single go-to platform for all opportunities related to research.
- Follow ResearchLink on twitter @FLINResearchLk to receive notice of when key information is posted.
Research Link sorts articles into 4 categories:
- Funding - research funding opportunities. These can be filtered based on funding type.
- Career Development - career development opportunities.
- Information Hub - news and details of changes to the research landscape internal and external to the University.
- Uplifting Research - news and details of Flinders’ major projects that are facilitating doing research.
Other pages provide key information to enable your research:
- Useful resources – Links to Flinders’ research webpages and policies.
- Associations – Flinders has corporate memberships with a number of Associations. Links to them and their resources, including funding opportunities are available here.
Editorial management sits with the RDS training, development and communications team - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.