Flinders Research NewsRelease of the Flinders University 2020-22 Research Support Plan
The 2020-22 Research Support Plan has been released and can be accessed at Research Support.
The Research Support Plan provides a framework with actions, responsibilities and a timeframe to support delivery of the research ambition of The 2025 Agenda.
There is a commitment to:
- be a community of outstanding scholars engaged in world-leading research that extends the boundaries of knowledge;
- address challenges of local, national and global significance to deliver outcomes that change lives for the better;
- provide our higher degree by research (HDR) students with high quality research and broad-based skills education; and
- chart a course that takes us to the top 10 of Australian universities and the top one percent in the world.
The University-wide Support Plan focuses on five areas that underpin achievement of that ambition:
- improving the quality of our research
- increasing the scale of our research activity
- enhancing research engagement and impact
- strengthening our research education and training
- improving our research support and development services
"I very much look forward to working with you in implementing the actions of the Research Support Plan and achieving the goals of the 2025 Agenda," said Professor Robert Saint, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) upon release of the Plan to all Flinders staff on Tuesday 11 February 2020.
You can access The 2020-22 Research Support Plan at Flinders’ Research Support webpage.