Flinders Research NewsResearch Activate and Communicate – the 2019 June Flinders’ Research Intensive
"Research Activate and Communicate" is an initiative to bring Flinders’ research community together to inform, inspire and share strategies that drive research success.
You can now access the full “Activate & Communicate” program and enrol at ienrol-Research for research training and development workshops being run during this intensive in the week of 24 June.
Sessions will cover a breadth of topics core to:
- research funding applications and research-group development strategies;
- exploring the commonalities of successful funding applications;
- informing publication strategy;
- publishing with impact – making the most of your outputs;
- benchmarking your career;
- academic profile management;
- working with the media.
In addition, we are welcoming external experts to lead training in:
- establishing yourself as a thought leader;
- engage and captivate - persuasive presentation skills;
- social media for researchers;
- searching for research funding – a masterclass.
The full program and enrolment details will be launched in the next edition of Inspiring Research.