Flinders Research NewsProgram Launched for Research Activate and Communicate – the 2019 June Flinders’ Research Intensive
"Research Activate and Communicate" is an initiative to bring Flinders’ research community together to inform, inspire and share strategies for research success.
In the week of 24 June, Research Development and Support (RDS) in collaboration with Flinders Library and the Office of Communication, Marketing and Engagement (OCME) will be running a series of training and development workshops.
You can now access the full “Activate & Communicate” program and enrol at ienrol-Research.
Sessions will cover a breadth of topics core to:
- research funding applications and research-group development strategies;
- exploring the commonalities of successful funding applications;
- informing publication strategy;
- publishing with impact – making the most of your outputs;
- benchmarking your career;
- academic profile management;
- working with the media.
In addition, we are welcoming external experts to lead training in:
- establishing yourself as a thought leader;
- engage and captivate - persuasive presentation skills;
- searching for research funding – a masterclass.
Please contact Dr Marina Delpin, Manager: Researcher Training, Development and Communication if you have any queries.