Seminars Conferences and WorkshopsYour ResearchNow profile will go live to the world in early October - are you ready?
Research Development and Support (RDS) are providing "ResearchNow health checks" to researchers to support readiness for the ResearchNow go-live.
Within a one hour session we will guide and assist researchers in checking that their individual profile information and publication outputs are up-to-date and accurately recorded.
- help you enhance your public profile (e.g. add external links, show or hide metrics)
- demonstrate how to import outputs (publications) from an online source and
- how to add entries manually
- assist with other queries related to ResearchNow terminology and features
Please enrol now to access one of the following sessions:
- Thursday 26 September, 9.30 – 10.30am – Computer Lab S122, Sturt South
- Thursday 26 September, 12.00 – 1.00pm – Computer Lab 3, Finders Central Library
- Thursday 3 October, 9.30 – 10.30am – Computer Lab 2030, Physical Sciences Building
- Thursday 3 October, 12.00 – 1.00pm – Level 4 Seminar Area, Flinders Medical Centre (BYOD session)
Please note: The workshop in Level 4 Seminar Room FMC is a bring your own device (BYOD) session. All other sessions will be held in a computer lab.
For additional information and support outside of these session times, please contact the RDS ResearchNow support team:
Brooke Williamson: supporting the College of Medicine and Public Health; available on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Emma de Courcy-Ireland: supporting the College of Science and Engineering; available on Tuesday and Thursday.
Mimi Eldeeb: supporting the College of Humanities, Arts and Social Science and the College of Education, Psychology and Social Work; available on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Bree Walden: supporting the College of Business Government and Law and the College of Nursing and Health Sciences; available on Thursday and Friday (for CBGL) and Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (for CNHS)