Flinders Research NewsIntroducing you to Research Link – Flinders’ new research communications platform
Research Link is a research-focused opportunities and communications platform that enables Flinders’ research community to access relevant research information quickly.
Accessible via your OKTA dashboard, Research Link has strong filtering functions so that once preferences are customised, articles of personal interest and relevance to you are displayed.
A powerful keyword search allows articles to be quickly retrieved. A calendar, plus countdown features on each article, flag key dates to access, action and realise opportunity.
Research Link sorts articles into 4 categories:
- Funding - research funding opportunities. These can be filtered based on funding type.
- Career Development - career development opportunities. Subcategories include: Flinders’ training and development; research prizes and awards; seminars; conferences.
- Information Hub - news and details of changes to the research landscape. Subcategories include: Flinders news; external news; funding rules; policy updates.
- Uplifting Research - news and details of Flinders’ major projects that are facilitating doing research. Subcategories include: DVCR (Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research)) portfolio; RDS (Research Development and Support); OGR (Office of Graduate Research); Library; OCME (Office of Communication, Marketing and Engagement).
Other pages provide key information to enable your research:
- Useful resources – Links to Flinders’ research webpages and policies.
- Associations – Flinders has corporate memberships with a number of Associations. Links to them and their resources, including funding opportunities are available here.
Sponsored by Flinders’ DVCR, Professor Robert Saint, Research Link aims to elevate, activate and communicate research opportunities to Flinders’ research community, and as such it is continuously updated with new content.
All partners in research support across Flinders’ research ecosystem are able to use this platform to contribute their research-specific opportunities and information. In doing so, Flinders’ research community can confidently use Research Link as the single go-to platform for all opportunities related to research.
Editorial management sits with the RDS training, development and communications team - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Research Link is now live. It is replacing Inspiring Research. Next week will the last issue of Inspiring Research as we make the exciting transition to Research Link.
Keep an eye out in your email inbox too. A Research Link bulletin will be sent each Thursday to provide a snapshot of top articles.