Flinders Research NewsUSAMRAA’s Supplemental Guidance on Administrative Flexibilities for Grants and Cooperative Agreements in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
On 19 March 2020 the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) of the US Federal Government issued Memorandum M-20-17 Administrative Relief for Recipients and Applicants of Federal Financial Assistance Directly Impacted by the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) due to Loss of Operations. The Department of Defense (DoD) also recently published Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
The United States Army Medical Research Acquisition Activity (USAMRAA) has provided the following revised supplement guidance on 25 March 2020 (Version 2, revised: March 25, 2020; Replaces FAQs dated March 16, 2020).
"The USAMRAA will apply, to the maximum extent possible, all the allowed exceptions to our financial assistance awards, including allowance of costs. The following exceptions, aligned with the format in Memorandum M-20-17 and guidance from the DoD, are time limited. OMB anticipates reassessing the exceptions within 90 days.
1. Flexibility with SAM registration:
The SAM registration process will be relaxed as outlined in M-20-17.
2. Flexibility with application deadlines:
There are currently no plans to modify existing application deadline dates but please continue to monitor Grants.gov for any potential change(s) to an application deadline.
Please contact the CDMRP Help Desk at help@eBRAP.org or 301-682-5507 if you need further assistance.
This response may be updated at a later date depending on whether application review panel meeting dates are revised. Please check this page periodically for possible updates.
3. Waiver of Notice of Funding Opportunities Publication:
USAMRAA has no immediate emergency Program Announcements for grants or cooperative agreements available at this time.
This response may be updated at a later date depending on whether application review panel meeting dates are revised. Please check this page periodically for possible updates.
4. No-cost extensions on expiring awards:
USAMRAA’s terms and conditions of award already allow for a one-time, no cost extension of up to 12 months, without need to request prior approval, when the recipient notifies the Grants Officer (GO).
Recipients may notify USAMRAA’s GO(s) of a blanket no-cost extension on all active awards(including grant numbers) covered under M-20-17 -- i.e., they do not need to be requested on an individual basis for each award.
However, please be aware that funding expiration statutes may prohibit extensions. Recipients should contact the USAMRAA GO for award-specific guidance.
5. Abbreviated continuation requests:
Not applicable for USAMRAA grants and cooperative agreements.
6. Expenditure of award funds for salaries and other project activities:
Recipients may continue to charge salaries and benefits to currently active awards consistent with the recipients' policy of paying salaries (under unexpected or extraordinary circumstances) from all funding sources, Federal and non-Federal.
USAMRAA will allow other costs to be charged to Federal awards necessary to resume activities supported by the award, consistent with applicable Federal cost principles and the benefit to the project. This may include allowing rent on equipment and facilities during this time frame.
However, to the maximum extent practicable, recipients must invoke or institute any and all reasonable mitigation actions and practices to lessen the cost to the Government during the crisis period. Such actions may be part of an existing program created by the recipient organization or may be created to respond to this crisis.
Recipients must maintain appropriate records and cost documentation as required by 2 CFR §200.302 - Financial management and 2 CFR § 200.333 - Retention requirement of records to substantiate the charging of any salaries and other project activities costs related to interruption of operations or services.
7. Allowability of Costs not Normally Chargeable to Awards.
USAMRAA will allow recipients who incur costs related to the cancellation of events, travel, or other activities necessary and reasonable for the performance of the award, or the pausing and restarting of grant funded activities due to the public health emergency, to charge these costs to their award without regard to 2 CFR § 200.403, Factors affecting allow ability of costs, 2 CFR §200.404, Reasonable costs, and 2 CFR § 200.405, Allocable costs.
USAMRAA will allow recipients to charge full cost of cancellation when the event, travel, or other activities are conducted under the auspices of the grant.
However, recipients should not assume additional funds will be available should the charging of cancellation or other fees result in a shortage of funds to eventually carry out the event or travel.
Recipients are required to maintain appropriate records and cost documentation as required by2 CFR § 200.302 - Financial management and 2 CFR § 200.333 Retention requirement of records, to substantiate the charging of any cancellation or other fees related to interruption of operations or services.
8. Prior approval requirement waivers:
OMB and DoD have authorized awarding agencies to waive prior approval requirements as necessary. Some prior approvals are already waived under the DoD General Research &Development Terms and Conditions and USAMRAA’s agency-specific terms conditions.
Recipients should consult their GO regarding other potential prior approval waivers based on project-specific circumstances.
All costs charged to Federal awards must be consistent with Federal cost policy guidelines and the terms of the award, except where specified in OMB Memorandum M-20-17.
9. Exemption of certain procurement requirements:
The procurement requirements contained in 2 CFR 200.319(b) regarding geographic preference and 2 CFR 200.231 regarding contracting with small and minority businesses, women’s business enterprises, and labor surplus supply firms are waved in order to expedite the procurement process for needed support during the period outlined in OMB Memorandum M-20-17.
10. Extension of financial and other reporting:
Recipients may delay submission of financial, performance and other reports on currently active award accounts up to three (3) months beyond the normal due date.
Contact the GO and Grants Officer’s Representative (GOR) for extensions on other milestones and deliverables required in the terms and conditions of the award. If warranted, the same three-month extension may be granted.
Recipients may continue to invoice for payment of Federal funds without timely submission of reports.
Reports must be submitted at the end of the postponed period. Additional extensions require prior approval of the GO.
11. Extension of currently approved indirect costs rates:
Recipients may continue to use the currently approved indirect cost rates (i.e., predetermined, fixed, or provisional rates) to recover their indirect costs on Federal awards.
Recipients may contact their cognizant agency for indirect costs to request an extension on the use of the current rates for one additional year without submission of an indirect cost proposal. The cognizant agency may also approve requests for an extension of the indirect cost rate proposal submission to finalize the current rates and establish future rates.
12. Extension of closeout:
Recipients may delay submission of any pending financial, performance and other reports required by the terms of the award for the closeout of expired projects, provided that proper notice about the reporting delay is given by the grantee to the GO.
This delay in submitting closeout reports may not exceed one year after the award expires.
13. Extension of Single Audit submission.
Implemented as stated in M-20-17.
14. The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the conduct of my DoD-supported human subjects research protocol. What do I need to report to the USAMRDC Human Research Protection Office (HRPO)?
For guidance, visit https://mrdc.amedd.army.mil/index.cfm/collaborate/research_protections/hrpo/faqs
15. ACURO Guidance During the COVID-19 Pandemic
For guidance, visit https://mrdc.amedd.army.mil/assets/docs/orp/acuro/ACURO_Guidance_for_COVID-19.pdf"
More posts in "Flinders Research News" series:
- (03 Jun 2020) Goodbye Inspiring Research…. Hello ResearchLink
- (27 May 2020) Introducing you to Research Link – Flinders’ new research communications platform
- (27 May 2020) New Flinders Research Support Hub - launched and open for business
- (26 May 2020) Research Activate 2020 – a focus on funding – week of 22 June
- (26 May 2020) Welcome back to the Library
- (26 May 2020) Important notice from NHMRC regarding Sapphire registrations for Ideas Grant applications
- (20 May 2020) Invitation to provide feedback on the South Australian Productivity Commission’s Research and Development Inquiry Issues Paper
- (13 May 2020) NHMRC change to Ideas Grants minimum data and Sapphire new user registrations
- (13 May 2020) BRAVE Lecture - The Future of the Workplace
- (13 May 2020) Introducing the new Microspectroscopy Facility Manager at Flinders Microscopy and Microanalysis
- (12 May 2020) Creative arts internship provides insight into regional creative industries
- (06 May 2020) ResearchNow Ethics & Biosafety – Human Research Ethics application forms now online
- (05 May 2020) Defence Science and Technology Strategy 2030
- (04 May 2020) An update from the ARC CEO Professor Sue Thomas - 1 May 2020
- (04 May 2020) Survey on the impact of COVID-19 on Health and Medical Research
- (01 May 2020) Survey on the impact of COVID-19 for Early- and Mid-Career Researchers
- (30 Apr 2020) New 10 year Australian Antarctic Science Strategic Plan
- (29 Apr 2020) Your Research @ Flinders Profile – Is it Time for a Health Check?
- (29 Apr 2020) Research Survey on Digital Research Initiatives 2020
- (27 Apr 2020) Connect with Research Development and Support
- (24 Apr 2020) Pilot - Flinders Library extended Systematic Review service
- (24 Apr 2020) Office of the National Data Commissioner - five data sharing principles
- (23 Apr 2020) NHMRC COVID-19 responses to date – a summary of changes that affect NHMRC schemes - 23 April 2020
- (23 Apr 2020) COVID-19 responses to date – a summary of changes that affect MRFF schemes - 23 April 2020
- (23 Apr 2020) Summary of ARC COVID-19 updates to the research community - 23 April 2020
- (22 Apr 2020) ResearchNow Ethics & Biosafety – Human Research Ethics application forms now online
- (21 Apr 2020) COVID-19 Special Collection from Joanna Briggs Institute
- (15 Apr 2020) Message from the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) - COVID-19 Research Information and Advice Update 4
- (14 Apr 2020) Call for humanities expertise to inform policy directions - COVID-19
- (14 Apr 2020) Health Translation SA – COVID-19 Research Register
- (09 Apr 2020) NHMRC FAQs - the effect of the COVID-19 health emergency on NHMRC grant processes
- (08 Apr 2020) Draft Australian guidelines for the clinical care of people with COVID-19
- (06 Apr 2020) Collation of Funding body responses to COVID-19
- (03 Apr 2020) Flinders University Institutional Biosafety Committee extraordinary meeting - 21 April 2020
- (03 Apr 2020) Australian Academy of Science COVID-19 Expert Database
- (03 Apr 2020) Impact of COVID-19 on Medical Research Future Fund grants - 1 April 2020
- (01 Apr 2020) Message from the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) - COVID-19 Online Forum
- (31 Mar 2020) Message from the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) - COVID-19 Research Information and Advice Update 3
- (31 Mar 2020) List of information and resources on digital health and the COVID-19 pandemic from the College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- (30 Mar 2020) USAMRAA’s Supplemental Guidance on Administrative Flexibilities for Grants and Cooperative Agreements in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
- (30 Mar 2020) Important update about building access restrictions at Flinders Medical Centre
- (30 Mar 2020) Responding to Frequent Questions on Flexibilities Related to NIH Funding and COVID-19 - 26 March 2020
- (27 Mar 2020) Department of Health advice re Community Grants Hub "Population Health and Sport" Funding Arrangements - 27 March 2020
- (27 Mar 2020) New Zealand Ministry of Health - The COVID-19 Emergency Response & Ethical Review Operating Procedures (eSOP)
- (26 Mar 2020) MRFF – 2020 Antiviral Development for COVID-19 Grant Opportunity
- (26 Mar 2020) Department of Health statement on Guidance on clinical trials - COVID-19 - 24 March 2020
- (26 Mar 2020) SALHN Office for Research - now working remotely due to COVID-19 pandemic
- (25 Mar 2020) Strategic Research Initiative (SRI) for Australian Society, History and Culture – Zoom Webinar with the ARC
- (24 Mar 2020) NHMRC schemes announcement - week of 23 March 2020
- (24 Mar 2020) An update from the ARC CEO Professor Sue Thomas
- (20 Mar 2020) Inspiring Research extra editions - delivering key research information to you, quickly
- (20 Mar 2020) Message from the NHMRC CEO to the health and medical research sector
- (19 Mar 2020) Message from the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) - COVID-19 Research Information and Advice
- (13 Mar 2020) NHMRC Coronavirus Alert regarding grant variations policy
- (13 Mar 2020) ARC support for universities and researchers affected by the Coronavirus pandemic
- (13 Mar 2020) Toolkit for Consumer and Community Involvement in Health and Medical Research (2020)
- (05 Mar 2020) ARC Executive Director visit and presentation - the Special Research Initiative for Australian Society, History and Culture
- (03 Mar 2020) New research funding register of interest now open – “Diversifying Research Income”
- (02 Mar 2020) Medical Research Future Fund Information Session
- (28 Feb 2020) Federal Minister for the Environment - Call for scientists to join the Threatened Species Scientific Committee
- (28 Feb 2020) Protecting Your Research in Controlled Environments – Review and Valuation
- (26 Feb 2020) NHMRC Sapphire Launch
- (26 Feb 2020) ResearchNow Tips - Important Fields for Research Outputs
- (25 Feb 2020) Release of the Collaborative Research Guide (supporting the Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research)
- (19 Feb 2020) Launch of Flinders’ Climate Response Seed Grants
- (19 Feb 2020) 2020 Researcher Training and Development Program and Calendar Launched
- (18 Feb 2020) A Research Bite sized information session - Human research ethics
- (14 Feb 2020) Flinders Microscopy and Microanalysis now includes powder X-ray Diffraction
- (12 Feb 2020) Release of the Flinders University 2020-22 Research Support Plan
- (12 Feb 2020) Fulbright Scholarships for Australians 2020
- (06 Feb 2020) SA Government Inquiry into Health and Medical Research
- (06 Feb 2020) Release of the NHMRC Research Quality Workshop report
- (06 Feb 2020) SA Government Inquiry into Research and Development
- (05 Feb 2020) Launch of Research@Flinders - available now on the Flinders Staff Profile Pages
- (04 Feb 2020) Department of Industry, Innovation and Science Entrepreneurs’ Programme - Innovations Connections
- (04 Feb 2020) NHMRC Ideas Panel session
- (03 Feb 2020) Medical Research Future Fund – Currently Open Initiatives February 2020
- (29 Jan 2020) Change of dates for 2020 Social and Behavioural Research Ethics Committee meetings
- (21 Jan 2020) Announcing amendments to the Gene Technology Regulations 2001
- (21 Jan 2020) Draft of Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification
- (21 Jan 2020) 2020 Flinders' Research FastStart - enrol now
- (20 Jan 2020) Medical Research Future Fund – Currently Open Initiatives January 2020
- (20 Jan 2020) ARC Discovery Project evaluation survey – advanced notice for current and former holders of Discovery Projects
- (17 Jan 2020) Release of the Supervision Guide (supporting the Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research)
- (16 Jan 2020) NHMRC Guidelines for Guidelines Public Consultation now open
- (19 Dec 2019) Update to the MRFF website and call for MRFF peer review panel members
- (18 Dec 2019) Happy Holidays for 2019
- (17 Dec 2019) Medial Research Future Fund – Initiatives Currently Open
- (16 Dec 2019) Flinders Budget Estimator tools
- (10 Dec 2019) Help choose the 2019 Scientific Image of the Year
- (03 Dec 2019) Flinders' Research Investment Plan - Research Infrastructure Funding 2020
- (02 Dec 2019) 2019 Research Training and development workshops- access online anytime, anywhere
- (02 Dec 2019) ResearchNow Ethics & Biosafety - Researcher Training
- (27 Nov 2019) ResearchNow - 'Tasks', 'Status' and 'Workflow' Explained
- (20 Nov 2019) Health Showcase at Flinders - Awakening collaboration potential within the university
- (18 Nov 2019) Expressions of Interest now open for ARC Linkage Infrastructure Equipment and Facilities 2021 round
- (18 Nov 2019) Early Career Researcher opportunities to join European Research Council researchers and research teams
- (18 Nov 2019) Flinders Microscopy and Microanalysis open for access across the university
- (13 Nov 2019) Call for members for the Flinders' Human Research Ethics Low Risk Panel
- (13 Nov 2019) Australian Research Council Discovery Projects now open
- (11 Nov 2019) Fast track visa program - a win for the knowledge economy
- (11 Nov 2019) 2019 Australian Society for Medical Research Workforce Survey
- (06 Nov 2019) Medical Research Future Fund - Factsheet and Survey for Flinders researchers
- (06 Nov 2019) ARC Survey – Increasing women’s participation in Australian Research Council grant processes
- (30 Oct 2019) Flinders research support enhanced with new ethics module
- (30 Oct 2019) NHMRC public consultation on mitochondrial donation
- (22 Oct 2019) 2020 Researcher Mentoring Scheme for ECRs – EOIs now open
- (17 Oct 2019) Australian Research Council visit - an ERA and EIA focused forum
- (16 Oct 2019) NHMRC Development Grants 2020 Pilot
- (16 Oct 2019) New Library research features and more in Service One
- (15 Oct 2019) Conferences and Papers database now available in Research Professional
- (08 Oct 2019) Investigator Grants - NHMRC and MRFF Fund Priority Round - Now open
- (08 Oct 2019) Collaborative opportunities between Flinders and Technische Universität Dresden for 2020 now open
- (02 Oct 2019) Australian Research Council announces changes to grant guidelines and processes
- (02 Oct 2019) Release of Information Paper - The implementation of the 3Rs in Australia
- (02 Oct 2019) Stem Cell Therapies Mission Roadmap call for consultation
- (01 Oct 2019) Timing of next round of ERA and EI has been announced
- (01 Oct 2019) Establishment of the Blood Cancer Taskforce
- (01 Oct 2019) Flinders University has renewed its CEDA South Australia membership
- (25 Sep 2019) Research Manager Dashboard improvements
- (25 Sep 2019) Call for clinicians to join the Southern Adelaide Clinical Human Research Ethics Committee
- (25 Sep 2019) New Systematic Review Resource - Covidence at Flinders
- (11 Sep 2019) Clinical Trials support - anatomy of a successful NHMRC/MRFF grant information session
- (11 Sep 2019) ResearchNow support for your public profile, going live in October
- (10 Sep 2019) Data Sharing and Release - Issues Paper call for public comments
- (04 Sep 2019) Flinders new research support for Early to Mid-Career Academics
- (04 Sep 2019) NHMRC Targeted Consultation on Publication and Dissemination of Research guides
- (03 Sep 2019) Guide on permits for foreign researchers in Indonesia
- (03 Sep 2019) Migration to the new Service One ticketing system – RDS research contracts and biosecurity permits
- (28 Aug 2019) New budget estimator tool for tied or competitive research
- (27 Aug 2019) NHMRC CEO Professor Anne Kelso to present perspectives on the first round of Investigator Grants
- (21 Aug 2019) Flinders internal ARC Linkage grant support
- (15 Aug 2019) ARC Visit to Flinders
- (07 Aug 2019) ResearchNow – Launch & How you can commence using this system
- (07 Aug 2019) Frontiers Program Feedback for next Round sought by Research Australia
- (05 Aug 2019) Australian Academy of Science creating opportunities for women in STEM
- (25 Jul 2019) ResearchNow - training in the new system now available
- (25 Jul 2019) Thanks for magnificent media results
- (24 Jul 2019) Be a voice for EMCRs in your discipline
- (04 Jul 2019) Now open - Expression of Interest for 2020 applications for ARC and NHMRC funding programs
- (04 Jul 2019) NHMRC announcement of dates for its major grants schemes – 2019 & 2020
- (02 Jul 2019) Australian Research Council News - 2019-20 grants timelines, and upcoming DECRA changes
- (02 Jul 2019) Media Centre for Education Research Australia
- (27 Jun 2019) ResearchNow – Flinders’ new research management system
- (27 Jun 2019) Launch of Grants Search II in the new ARC Data Portal
- (25 Jun 2019) Seeking interested researchers to join the CMPH Animal Ethics Review Sub-Committee
- (18 Jun 2019) 2019 Vice-Chancellor’s Awards for Early Career Researchers
- (13 Jun 2019) Draft Research Integrity Policy and Breach of Research Integrity Procedures are now open for consultation
- (13 Jun 2019) Nominations for the ARC College of Experts in 2020 now open
- (13 Jun 2019) Research Activate and Communicate
- (11 Jun 2019) Request for feedback on the National Environmental Science Program
- (06 Jun 2019) Release of Individual ERA2018 Research Output Dashboard in RePortal
- (06 Jun 2019) Redesign in the works for Inspiring Research – ideas for a new name?
- (04 Jun 2019) Release of NHMRC’s Research Quality Strategy
- (29 May 2019) Developing an Evaluation Framework for the Medical Research Future Fund
- (22 May 2019) Program Launched for Research Activate and Communicate – the 2019 June Flinders’ Research Intensive
- (16 May 2019) ARC Linkage Projects – internal incentive scheme closing 2 September 2019
- (15 May 2019) Research Activate and Communicate – the 2019 June Flinders’ Research Intensive
- (15 May 2019) Australian Academy of Science call to support diversity and inclusion in Australian science
- (13 May 2019) Nominations for the 2020-23 membership of the Gene Technology Advisory Committees
- (02 May 2019) Women in STEM Decadal Plan
- (30 Apr 2019) ARC review - Implementation of the National Science and Research Priorities under the ARC’s National Competitive Grants Program
- (17 Apr 2019) 2019 ARC week – training and development workshops for Flinders’ Research Community in May
- (16 Apr 2019) Invitation to provide feedback on two draft guides supporting the Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research, 2018
- (16 Apr 2019) ECRs sought for online questionnaire exploring challenges faced by early-career researchers in the sciences
- (16 Apr 2019) New initiatives for access to statistical software
- (15 Apr 2019) Research Australia and the health and medical research sector’s pre-election ‘asks’ - A fully-funded, transparent MRFF
- (03 Apr 2019) 2019 released datasets available for Flinders researchers
- (03 Apr 2019) Getting Published as an Early Career Researcher
- (28 Mar 2019) Key Points from Professor Tompkins forum on ARC applications from Humanities and Creative Arts
- (19 Mar 2019) Royal Commission into the Safety and Quality of Aged Care seeking leading researchers
- (18 Mar 2019) Mental Health issues paper
- (15 Mar 2019) Research Australia 2019 Public Opinion Poll call for questions
- (14 Mar 2019) New research investment for Flinders
- (12 Mar 2019) Flinders' Higher Degree by Research Student Industry Engagement Survey
- (08 Mar 2019) International Women's Day 2019 - Balance for Better
- (07 Mar 2019) 2019 Researcher Training and Development Launched
- (21 Feb 2019) Tall Poppy Awards - Information Session
- (21 Feb 2019) New Flinders Research Budget Tool now available
- (20 Feb 2019) Federal Government supports recommendations from review of Defence Trade Control Act
- (15 Feb 2019) New Support for Early Career Researcher International Collaboration
- (12 Feb 2019) Australian Research Council visit to Adelaide for Humanities and Creative Arts
- (12 Feb 2019) 2019 South Australian Science Excellence Awards information session at Flinders
- (14 Jan 2019) Changes to SALHN Phase 1 Clinical trials reviews
- (20 Dec 2018) ARC release updated Variations of ARC Agreement
- (13 Dec 2018) Happy Holidays for 2018
- (13 Dec 2018) Flinders research management is being boosted with new technology
- (29 Nov 2018) Nineteen grants for Flinders - Celebrating our Researchers’ ARC Success
- (20 Nov 2018) Update on the 10 year Antarctic Science Collaboration Initiative grants program
- (15 Nov 2018) Help us create the new Inspiring Research
- (15 Nov 2018) 2019 Researcher Mentoring Scheme - expressions of interest now open
- (14 Nov 2018) NHMRC Investigator Grants Information Session – recording and slides now available
- (14 Nov 2018) Service One - Need help with ethics or biosecurity?
- (12 Nov 2018) New Medical Research Future Fund Priorities released
- (09 Nov 2018) New ARC College of Experts for 2019 from Flinders
- (08 Nov 2018) ARC updates and ARC Week at Flinders
- (01 Nov 2018) Revised Human Ethics (non-clinical Form) for Flinders
- (30 Oct 2018) Flinders signs contracts for new research management systems
- (30 Oct 2018) Flinders Mid-Career Researcher Opportunities
- (26 Oct 2018) Idea Puzzle Research Design Software
- (26 Oct 2018) NHMRC Sapphire implemntation update
- (17 Oct 2018) Research Administrators Day at Flinders
- (17 Oct 2018) Flinders Focus on Research Engagement and Impact, September 2018
- (16 Oct 2018) Upcoming ARC and NHMRC grant calendar dates
- (11 Oct 2018) Service One Research Services
- (20 Sep 2018) Holistic approach to the current research engagement and impact discussion
- (19 Sep 2018) MRFF Frontier of Health and Medical Research Program Expression of Interests
- (13 Sep 2018) Breaking down the data on new EU privacy laws
- (06 Sep 2018) Access Flinders' Engagement and Impact submission and join us to learn more
- (06 Sep 2018) ARC & NHMRC Grants Application Expression of Interest
- (23 Aug 2018) Flinders Focus on Research Engagement and Impact
- (23 Aug 2018) New Flinders program of support for ARC and NHMRC applications
- (08 Aug 2018) The new NHMRC grant program
- (26 Jul 2018) ERA and Engagement & Impact submission
- (12 Jul 2018) Activating Research at Flinders – the Research Activate Initiative, June 2018
- (03 Jul 2018) 2018 Vice-Chancellor’s Awards for Early Career Researchers
- (28 Jun 2018) Changes to Social and Behavioural Human Research Ethics Committee submissions
- (18 Jun 2018) It's finally here! The new Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research
- (31 May 2018) Research-focused training now has a presence in ienrol
- (28 May 2018) ARC moves to GrantConnect
- (21 May 2018) Research Development and Support Roadshows - rolling into your locale
- (21 May 2018) Research Activate
- (26 Apr 2018) Flinders University Impact Seed Funding for Early Career Researchers
- (19 Apr 2018) Australian Research Council applications
- (05 Apr 2018) Make time to communicate, share and converse
- (26 Mar 2018) Research Communications by researchers and for researchers
- (08 Mar 2018) Redesign of the Institutes and Centres Policy and Procedures
- (07 Mar 2018) The White Coat Challenge - Let's Break the Record!
- (22 Feb 2018) New Opportunities for Flinders’ Mid-Career Researchers - Australian Academy of Sciences
- (22 Feb 2018) Nominations open for peer reviewers for Excellence in Research for Australia
- (21 Feb 2018) ORCID – connecting research and researchers
- (21 Feb 2018) Where to go for statistics help at Flinders
- (20 Feb 2018) Rural Health Professional Networks Want You
- (05 Feb 2018) New research certification process – Pilot
- (29 Jan 2018) 2018 - the year ahead
- (24 Jan 2018) Building Research Leaders program
- (22 Dec 2017) Happy Holidays for 2017
- (19 Dec 2017) GrantConnect now open
- (13 Nov 2017) Reminder - NHMRC Consultation on Peer Review
- (07 Nov 2017) Draft Engagement and Impact 2018 Consultation now open
- (03 Nov 2017) Release of the ERA Engagement and Impact pilot report
- (19 Oct 2017) 2018 Researcher Mentoring Scheme – expressions of interest now open
- (06 Oct 2017) ARC updates their Medical Research Policy
- (05 Oct 2017) Innovation Connections and Flinders
- (14 Sep 2017) Introducing the Director, Research Development and Support
- (24 Aug 2017) Flinders joins Australia's largest data innovation group
- (03 Aug 2017) Call for Nominations for ERA & EI 2018 panel members
- (27 Jul 2017) Unique screening ability available right here at Flinders
- (30 Jun 2017) Innovation Case Studies for all
- (16 May 2017) Engagement and Impact at Flinders
- (12 May 2017) Australia to drive forward on research infrastructure
- (08 Apr 2017) Making a difference - a new look for Inspiring Research
- (05 Apr 2017) Researcher Mentoring - 2017 Launch
- (22 Dec 2016) Researcher Mentoring End of Year Celebration
- (22 Dec 2016) Researcher Mentoring - new web section and relocation
- (18 Dec 2016) From the Deputy Vice-Chancelor (Research)